Orlando Industrial Accident Lawyer
Call For a FREE Consultation: (407) 269-5877
Workers in the industrial sector operate in some of the most dangerous work environments of any profession. With heavy machinery, construction equipment, electricity, and lots of other moving parts, industrial workplaces play host to a number of employee injuries, many of which can be life-altering or even fatal.
Because industrial workers commonly suffer serious and grave injuries, and because employers or other third party companies may not always be keen on fully and fairly compensating the injured and their loved ones, it becomes critical that victims work with trusted attorneys who can help them recover the compensation they rightfully deserve.
At Todd Miner Law, our injury attorneys have extensive experience handling cases involving a wide range of industrial and construction accidents, including those resulting in catastrophic injuries or wrongful death. Over the years, we have leveraged this experience and Attorney Todd Miner’s background as a former insurance company lawyer to recover millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Questions about industrial accidents? Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Your Right to Compensation After an Industrial Accident
After being hurt on the job or near an indsutrial site, you have the right to pursue compensation to help cover medical bills, lost wages, and potentially other damages. Our lawyers can help you take the right steps toward recovering what you deserve by filing workers’ compensation claims and/or personal injury claims against any liable third parties, depending on the circumstances involved.
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ compensation is designed to provide wage and medical benefits to workers who are injured in the course of performing their jobs. Unfortunately, the workers’ compensation system can be complex, and it becomes even more difficult to navigate when workers are still struggling to recover from their injuries. Our workers’ comp attorneys can help evaluate your case and assist in the filing or appeal of workers’ compensation claims following an industrial accident.
- Personal Injury Claim – In some industrial accident cases, workers may be able to pursue financial compensation from a negligent third party that was responsible for or contributed to an accident. Passersby and pedestrians near industrial worksites who are injured due to negligence may also be eligible to file personal injury claims.
A Personalized Approach
Because every accident and injury is unique, our attorneys closely evaluate your situation to determine the best and most appropriate way to help you recover the maximum compensation possible. Our strategies are tailored specifically to your case with your well-being and your future in mind. This means we explore a variety of issues common to industrial accidents to determine whether they played a role in causing your injury. These may include:
- Unsafe work environment
- Negligence of employers or third parties
- Defective or poorly maintained equipment
- OSHA regulatory violations
- Improper or insufficient training
Whether your industrial accident involved a fall, explosion, motor vehicle accident, or any other type of incident, we make sure to invest the time needed to determine what happened and how you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Learn How a Proven Injury Firm Can Help
During these difficult times, our award-winning legal team is available to help you better understand your rights and available options. Because time is an important factor in these cases, we invite you to contact us as soon as possible after an industrial injury. We proudly serve victims and families throughout Orlando and the various surrounding Counties of Florida, and have earned a reputation for compassionate service and successful results.