Orlando Crane Accident Lawyer
Construction Accident Lawyers Fighting for You
Construction sites can be some of the most dangerous places for workers and passerby passersby alike. With high scaffolds, heavy machinery, toxic chemicals, debris, and displaced earth, there are a number of hazards that have the potential to seriously injure or kill someone. Crane accidents are one particularly dangerous possibility. When they occur, they result in devastating consequences like catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
An accident of this kind may involve result in medical bills reaching tens of thousands of dollars, and require significant time spent away from work to heal. If your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, you should not have to pay these costs! Turn to an Orlando construction accident attorney at Todd Miner Law to talk about how you we can pursue the compensation you are due, to cover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
There are many reasons why you should choose Todd Miner Law to represent you after a crane accident:
- Led by a former insurance company lawyer
- Decades of legal experience
- Millions of dollars recovered
- Free consultations
- No cost to you unless we win your case
What are the Common Causes of Crane Accidents?
Crane accidents are usually the result of poor planning and execution at a construction site, as well as a failure to prioritize the safety of workers and pedestrians.
The following are some of the most common causes of crane accidents:
- The crane overturns as a result of not being setup properly
- Crane loads are dropped
- Cranes in motion strike passersby
- Counterweights strike workers
- The wrong type of crane was chosen for the task
- The crane is set up on an uneven foundation
- The boom of the crane collapses
- Equipment is poorly maintained
- Cranes are overloaded with material
- The crane operator is insufficiently trained
- The crane operator or site supervisor is inexperienced or unknowledgeable
Unparalleled Advocacy for the Injured
If a construction accident has left you injured or has resulted in the untimely death of a loved one, you may be entitled to pursue financial compensation through a personal injury claim. Todd Miner Law is prepared to fight on your behalf for justice. To start with a free review of your case, please call our office at (407) 269-5877. We serve clients in Orange County, Seminole County, Volusia County, Osceola County, Lake County, Brevard County, Marion County, Volusia County, and all across Central Florida and the State.