About Orlando Personal Injury Attorney, Todd K. Miner
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is an important decision that can affect your recovery. As an attorney for the largest insurance company in the country, I learned first-hand how they operate and how they defend personal injury cases.
Now I use this knowledge and experience to represent people and families who have sustained injuries and damages from auto, motorcycle or truck accidents, medical malpractice, work or job injuries, and injuries caused by negligence.
I only get paid if I recover for you.
I’m a life-long Floridian, born in St. Petersburg. I’ve been a practicing attorney in Florida since being admitted to the bar in 1993. A few highlights:
- Former Assistant State Attorney
- Former House Counsel to State Farm
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District
- Orange County Bar Association
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D. 1993)
- The University of Central Florida (B.A. 1986)
- Chief Prosecutor – Law School Disciplinary Honor Court
- Team Member – State Moot Court Competition (1992)
- American Jurisprudence “Book Award” in Pretrial Practice
“Put my years of experience working for insurance companies to work for you.”