About Orlando Personal Injury Attorney, Todd K. Miner
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is an important decision that can affect your recovery. As an attorney for the largest insurance company in the country, I learned first-hand how they operate and how they defend personal injury cases.
Now I use this knowledge and experience to represent people and families who have sustained injuries and damages from auto, motorcycle or truck accidents, medical malpractice, work or job injuries, and injuries caused by negligence.
I only get paid if I recover for you.
I was born and raised in Florida and have practiced right here in Central Florida since being admitted to the Florida Bar in 1993. Here are a few highlights:
- Former Assistant State Attorney
- Former Insurance Defense Attorney for State Farm
Memberships and Professional Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D. 1993)
- The University of Central Florida (B.A. 1986)
- Chief Prosecutor – Law School Disciplinary Honor Court
- Team Member – State Moot Court Competition (1992)
- American Jurisprudence “Book Award” in Pretrial Practice
“Put my years of experience working for insurance companies to work for you.”